Since 1996 Paige has specialized in residential and commercial architecture. In 2004 she formed her own LLC. creating designs for clients while concurrently working for a design and construction company.
In her career she has had the opportunity to work for a prestigious construction company as the Architect of Record and the lead construction Project Manager.
Her experience and responsibilities in both architectural design and construction project management required her to engage in the following responsibilities:
- Meetings and communication with clients
- Analysis, design, planning and implementing objectives
- Creation of both the designs and accompanying construction documents
- Estimate and allocate resources, schedule and manage construction crews, maintain defect prevention
- Responsibility for project budgets including identifying, managing and controlling changes.
- Performed the project closure activities resulting in turnkey operations
Paige has a unique artist’s eye that translates through her architecture to integrate site and structure resulting in the harmonious melding of buildings and landscape into a beautiful work of art. She is able to explore the myriad of special experiences, indoors and out, to create one collaborative site, which makes each one unique.
Paige received dual Bachelor of Arts degrees from Texas Tech University in Architecture and Business Administration. Her work has been featured in industry journals and noted design publications. She is currently a registered Architect in both Texas and Hawaii.